Get a competitive edge in Telecoms
The convergence of Telephony and Software was always going to happen but has dramatically sped up in recent years since IP Telephony became a reliable and cost effective option for commercial business.
Suppliers of IP Telephony are in a very competitive marketplace with the barrier to entry for potential competition being much lower than it used to be for traditional telecommunications companies.
However, it is still an exceptionally lucrative business to be in with industry analysts suggesting that demand for VoIP phones and SIP trunking services will significantly rise in the next couple of years, with the market expected to earn revenues of up to £2.5 billion by 2016.
So how, as a supplier, do you win and keep more of that revenue?
Put simply it can be done by:
- Streamlining your existing processes so that “business as usual” sales and service administration is kept to a bare minimum and your staff can focus on more lucrative contracts.
- Empowering and automating your sales channels so that “it’s easy” for staff, partners and resellers to do business with you.
- Providing existing and potential customers with products and services that are unique to your company and a key differentiator between you and your competition.
In the last six months The Stream Group, a software solutions business, has been helping small and medium sized IP Telephony companies do just that and we would like to do it for you too!
Some examples of our work:
Find out how we provided Vibe Communications with a back office work flow automation system complete with pricing engine and then securely opened up parts of that system to their resellers so that they could self-serve without human interaction.
Find out how we developed a unique CallBoard application for in-bound call monitoring to work with the Broadsoft M6™ platform.
In addition, we have already successfully built:
- Self-service portals for resellers
- CDR statistics reporting applications
- Mobile telephony web portals supporting video streaming
- Android-based applications
- Business intelligence suites (eg KPI measurement, Service Quality Measurement)
- Mobile-based virtual phone applications
We also have low-level telecoms protocol expertise, allowing us to provide protocol testing services for VoIP, UMTS, GPRS, IP, SS7 and LTE.
Summary of potential benefits:
- Improve your service levels
- Reduce your back-office costs
- Give greater control to your partners
- Flexible, secure interfaces